What do you do if you have all the skills you need for a job, but you are non-qualified according to the job spec? We deliver relevant, high standard, compliant RPL service in Australia to have you assessed and working in no time. If you work in fabrication or mechanical engineering, we will be sure to evaluate you and recognise prior learning courses in a range of certifications.
Fast Facts About RPL Courses in Australia
In most hands-on jobs, you learn most of your skills during informal training or learning the ropes. We know that it is not fair to judge one’s ability to do a job simply based on a certificate, which is why we can assess you in the following Australian qualifications:
- MEM30219 Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade. For you to obtain a certificate in general mechanical engineering, we will assess your skills as fitter and turner, machinist, operator, maintainer or technician.
- MEM31419 Certificate III in Engineering – Fixed and mobile plant mechanic. We can assess your fixed and mobile plant mechanics skills that include experience as diesel, HD and Plant mechanic, among others.
- MEM30319 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade. With an emphasis on surface finishing. Specific jobs include spray painter, powder coater, and industrial painter.
Very often, skills that you perform with your hands or learn as an apprentice are not valued or accredited through RPL courses in Australia. We want to change that through an assessment of your boiler making, welding, sheet metalworking, surface finishing, fitting and machining skills.
What You Can Expect from us Regarding Recognition of Prior Learning in Australia
To obtain a recognition of prior learning certificate in Australia, you must provide us with certain information before assessing your skills.
- Convenience. We provide you with online assessments so we can work around your schedule. We support you to make the process fast and efficient.
- Assessment. Once we have processed your application, our assessor will contact you to do a technical and a documentary assessment of your relevant skills.
- Submission. For us to truly know that you can do your job, we further require any supporting or workplace evidence in the form of documents that will allow us to provide you with a full certificate.
We aim to provide a fast, compliant assessment of your skills and knowledge. You can find us in West Lakes and Greenmount, but our assessments mainly take place online for efficiency. We advise that you contact us first on the journey of career enhancement so that you know what documentation we will require from you during the process.
About Trade Skills Australia
We want you to gain all the recognition of prior learning you can for your on the job skills through an intensive skills assessment so that you have certification for your skills and knowledge. We have a set price for Cert Engineering 3 and 4, respectively, and you can download our fees and pricing structure, or you can contact us if you require more information on our process or certification.